The music receiver(hands-free) is designed to receive music from mobile phones or transmitters that feature Bluetooth wireless technology. The music receiver can be used with almost any audio receiver with an audio input jack, including automobiles.Listen to music from your smart phone or mp3 player on your existing home or car audio system.To enjoy car music,call solutions,the use of smart phones to make calls and listen to music through the car stereo.The product is embedded echo cancellation microphone.Using only one button,you can easily switch between music and phone.
1. Bluetooth v4.1,Class 2:33\'(10m)
2. Bluetooth hands-free
3. A2DP 1.3 and AVRCP 1.5 profile enable, HFP profile version1.6 compliant, HSP profile version 1.2 compliant ,AVRCP profile version 1.5 compliant
4. Pair with 2 phone at the same time and standby together.
5. Re-connected automatically while back to car
6. Once disconnected over 10 minutes will be auto power off.
7. Work time up to 14 hours
8. Support voice prompt when you use it.
9.for Iphone support to show the remaining power icon of receiver
1. Using the supplied USB cable,connect the small end to the mini-USB input of the music receiver
2. Connect the other end to the USB input of your PC.laptop or USB power converter. The music receiver\'s LED light will glow red during charging
3. When charging is finished,the blue LED will turn on all the time.A full charge will provide up to 14 hours of play time
If this is the first time you use this device,please pair this device first:
1. To enter pairing mode,press and hold the on/off button for 5 seconds until both red and blue LED flash
2. Search for the music receiver on your mobile phone or compatible transmitter. Touch and hold one button to power on and it will automatically search for a compatible transmitter; No any codes to enter if connect with Apple or Android device,LED lights beneath the button indicate device connection and charging status
3. The devices should now recognize each other and pair. The LED on the music receiver will slowly flash blue LED after successful paring
4. To complete pairing some devices require a pass key or code,please enter0000
5. Once successfully paired,the decices can be powered off. To re-connect simply power them both on,no need pair again
Note:if you wish to use the music receiver with another transmitter you must restart the pairing process with the new device from step one
After pairing the new transmitter,the old transmitter will no longer be paired to the music receiver;you can have only one device connected at a time
If you had already matched before:
Press and hold the On/Off button for 3 seconds until the blue LED light begins flashing
To turn off,press and hold the On/Off button for 5 seconds.The red LED will light up.and then turn off.
Note:Read the user guide of your transmitter or mobile phone to find ou how to turn On/Off Bluetooth wireless technology.
1. Using the supolied audio cables and adaptors,connect the music receiver to the auxiliary(AUX) input of your home or car stereo.
2. Make sure the transmitter(mini-jack,mobile phone,or compatible source) is turned on and paired with the music receiver and that the decices are no more than 33\'(10m)apart
3. The blue LED on the music receiver will flash slowly,indicating a connection.
4. Pressplayand the music will be sent wireless to the music receiver.
Note:if you cannot hear the music:
a. Make sure your stereo system is set to\'AUX\'input or whichever input is the corresponding input to the music receiver
b. Check and make sure the volume is not turned down or muted.
1. Default your phone using Bluetooth microphone,telephone access to the speakerphone comes MIC
2. Phone calls,you can cut into the call status,and then press the key to open to answer a voice call
3. After the completion of the call ,the phone cuts into the state before automatically
4. Disconnect afer one minute, the Bllutooth device will shut down
1. Pairing or establishing a connection:The red and blue LED flash altematively
2. Connected and playing:The blue LED flashes once every 1 seconds
3. Sleep mode:The blue LED flashes once every 5 sceonds
4. Charging:Solid red
5. Charging and connected:Solid red and the blue LED flashes once every 1 seconds
The connection between the music receiver and transmitter is established once the pairing process is complete; the connection can break for the following reasons:
a. The distance between the devices is greater than 33\'(10m),or there are obstacles(e.g.:walls,furniture,etc.)between them.
b. One or both of the devices has been turned off or must be charged.
c. Connection has not been made within a specific time and the device is in sleep mode or powered off. Turn on/off both devices to re-connect or transmit audio please try the following:
1. Power cycle(on/off) the music receiver and transmitter
2. Power cycle and repeat pairing process for both devices.
3. Recharge both devices.
1 x Bluetooth Music Receiver
1 x Micro USB Power Cable
1 x 3.5mm Audio Connector
1 x User Manual
1.WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.(Except some countries and APO/FPO)
2. Orders processed timely after the payment verification.
3. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
4. The images shown are not the actual item and are for your reference only.
5. SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit time may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. If you have not received your orderafter 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will trace your order and get back to you asap. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
7. Delivery Time: